Apartamentos Mayor Centro is located in Calle Esparteros, 6 right between Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, in the centre of Madrid. We are at 30 meters from “Sol” metro/train station.
From here you can visit the most important touristic places of Madrid:
- At 20 meters from Puerta del Sol
- At 30 meters from Plaza Mayor
- At 100 meters from Palacio Real
- At 50 meters from Convento de las Descalzas
- At 220 meters from Prado museum
- At 220 meters from Reina Sofia museum
- At 200 meters from Thyssen Bonemiza museum
- At 50 meters from the famous flea market of “El Rastro”
How to reach Madrid Apartments:
From the airport: By metro/train : 20 minutes approx . stop at “Nuevos Ministerios” metro station and change to train going to Sol station ( 1st stop line C-4 to Atocha/Parla or C-3 Atocha/Aranjuez). Costs 3 Euros approx. Apartamentos Mayor Centro is at 30 meters from “Sol” station.
By Taxi: 25 minutes approx; costs 30 Euros aprox. luggage included.
Public parking in the area: “Plaza Mayor” and “Plaza Benavente”.